Airplane Engagement Photos | Inside Dismantled Fuselage
These airplane engagement photos will always stand out in my mind for it’s uniqueness! How often do you get to shoot unique engagement photos with two lovebirds in a dismantled airplane fuselage?
There’s a first time for everything, including airplane engagement photos
The bride and groom met while working for a north Austin airplane parts company, so I suggested we take advantage of such a cool location and get some of their careers involved as props somehow (though at this point, I had no concrete ideas of who this would materialize). The groom-to-be is a photographer as well, so he used his keen visual eye to pull some amazing pieces from his warehouse of parts. Boy, this one did not disappoint! I was practically speechless when we pulled up to the parking lot and I saw this amazing airplane part set up for us in the parking lot.
Since we had a perfect blue sky, I decided to accentuate the color with a two light back light set-up. This allows the colors to really pop! We even grabbed this cool cylindrical part at the very end, and I don’t have a clue what airplane part it is, but man it made for some exciting photos. Check out some other ideas for unique Austin engagement session locations!
- Albums & Products (11)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (7)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (23)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (7)
- Austin event photographer (3)
- Austin Family Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (74)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Awards & Features (10)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- Dripping Springs Wedding Photographer (1)
- For Photographers (2)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (1)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (1)
- Tips for the Bride and Groom (6)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)