South Congress Engagement Photos
This engagement photography session was full of murals, neon, and lots of fun! First, we started our shoot at the colorful and vibrant South Congress Ave. The couple chose a simple yet elegant color palette for their first wardrobe pieces. With all the color of their backdrops on South Congress Ave., the white, black, and gray were perfect choices.
South Congress Engagement Photos | An Austin Urban Photo Session
We began our engagement session in front of a stellar art deco brick wall. The ivy and foliage wall was such a lovely backdrop to take some more intimate photos of the two. Then, to lighten up the mood, we moved onto the vibrant turquoise and chartreuse wall. Such fun colors! Moving on, the couple absolutely loved the white and black “South Congress Austin” wall located right outside the modern South Congress Hotel. The soon-to-be bride perched herself on the exterior window sill, and I was able to get some of the cutest pictures of them. As you can see, they were definitely in their element. And we couldn’t forget the “I love you so much” wall, a truly iconic Austin location. The bright and colorful streamers were absolutely perfect, and surprised us all, as we happened upon it in the middle of Jo’s Coffee 20th anniversary celebration – lucky us!
Then, our next stop was the mezzanine balcony of The Driskill where the two will tie the knot this coming fall. The future bride and groom had a quick wardrobe change to really set the mood for this dressier portion of our shoot. The groom to be wore a suit and tie, and the bride to be dressed it up with a stunning white gown. The stilettos and thigh high slit had her dressed to the nines, and she could not wait for the next time she would be all dolled up here again-her wedding day! She even donned an awesome leather jacket at the end as the temperature started to drop. Of course, I can’t wait to capture more moments for this gorgeous couple on their wedding day!
For more information about our engagement sessions, simply drop a line on our Contact Form.
- Albums & Products (12)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (7)
- Austin Elopement Photographer (5)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (30)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (9)
- Austin event photographer (8)
- Austin Family Photographer (8)
- Austin Headshot Photographer (1)
- Austin Mitzvah Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (95)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (10)
- Awards & Features (12)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- Dripping Springs Wedding Photographer (1)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (2)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (1)
- Tips for the Bride and Groom (12)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)