Destination Wedding Photographer based in Austin | NYC Elopement
I’m not going to apologize for this unusually long blog post, because I am just so in love with so many of these photos. :) This New York City elopement was hands down a favorite for this destination wedding photographer based in Austin, TX! Sweet and intimate from start to finish, the bride and groom made their day exactly the way they wanted it. They both happen to be exceptionally talented photographers as well, so the stakes were high!
The bride hand-bound her DIY pink and white peonies from the nearby flower market, and paired her chic J. Crew wedding dress with hot blue Kate Spade heels and cobalt stud earrings. The couple started out getting ready together at the fabulously hip Smyth Tribeca, and Jake even zipped Kasey into her dress – very sweet and non-traditional! The bridal party all hopped into taxis, and off we went to The High Line. For those of you that have never been, the High Line is a 1-mile New York City linear park built on a section of the elevated former New York Central Railroad – SUPER COOL! After we got to our spot, the 2 witnesses and the handsome officiant performed the ceremony with the bustling city behind them and a handful of people enjoying it all! It was an emotional ceremony, written by the bride and groom themselves, complete with personalized vows. Kasey cried, the ring bearer Stacey cried, and the photographer cried. Whew! After a brief celebration with hugs all around, the couple swapped bites of the heavenly Ladurée macarons, a Parisian company world-famous for these treats. From there, everyone went over to the Nolita gem PUBLIC Restaurant to celebrate with an amazing meal with friends!
Interested in seeing more destinations weddings I’ve photographed?
- Albums & Products (12)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (7)
- Austin Elopement Photographer (5)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (30)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (9)
- Austin event photographer (8)
- Austin Family Photographer (8)
- Austin Headshot Photographer (1)
- Austin Mitzvah Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (95)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (10)
- Awards & Features (12)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- Dripping Springs Wedding Photographer (1)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (2)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (1)
- Tips for the Bride and Groom (12)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)