Bluebonnet Bridal Portraits at Ladybird Johnson Wildflower
It’s an absolute blast when I get to photograph a couple through their engagement session, bridal portraits and then wedding. By then, we know each other well and the trust is well established, and everyone feels stress free when it’s time for wedding day photos. Erin & her mom Debbie have become very close to my heart, and I love this family so much! Erin’s bluebonnet bridal portraits were a total blast and we got so many amazing images out of just two locations.
The stunning Erin had originally planned on her bridal portraits at a completely different location, but we realized her session was scheduled right in the heart of wildflower and bluebonnet season. So at the last minute, we had a change of plans and shot in some gorgeous South Austin parks that I scouted, then headed over to the always exquisite Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Her Martina Liana dress, her perfect glow by Lipservice XO,and her bright bouquet by Bouquets of Austin were the sprinkles on top of a gorgeous bridal session!
After seeing all the gorgeous images of Erin in their gallery, this mom decided they needed to order two bridal albums stat! Sadly, so many clients let their images live on a USB drive and never actually get to enjoy the photos. With an album especially, it can be put out on the coffee table or book shelf to be enjoyed every day! These flushmount bridal albums are archival heirloom quality. I love that this family chose for an image cover instead of the usual leathers… something a little different!
- Albums & Products (11)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (7)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (23)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Austin event photographer (5)
- Austin Family Photographer (4)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (80)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Awards & Features (10)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- Dripping Springs Wedding Photographer (1)
- For Photographers (2)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (1)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (1)
- Tips for the Bride and Groom (7)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)