Tag Archives: austin engagement photos
Lauren & David’s wedding is only 3 short weeks away, and I’m counting down the days until these love birds tie the knot! As downtown Austin continues to grow at a rapid pace, I continue to love searching for cool new session spots to photograph at. I ❤️ finding new locations downtown to create memorable and unique images for my couples! We had such a blast walking around downtown Austin creating these Seaholm Power Plant engagement photos, and I know their wedding day will be just as much fun. Stay tuned for the wedding photos coming to the blog soon!
This sweet couple drove in all the way to Austin, TX from Midland, TX for their Lady Bird lake engagement photos! With a drive like that, the stakes are high to make sure this session was 100% awesome. Not to mention it was Jared’s birthday was the actual day of the session, so I felt a little bad making him get up so early (but summer evenings in Austin are 🔥 ya’ll!). But then I didn’t feel bad because they 💕 their photos as much as I do.
The bride-to-be Leeann requested a little bit if nature, and a little bit of urban city. Featured in this session are some super great locations, including Ai Weiwei’s “Forever Bicycles” art installation, Town Lake (or Ladybird Lake if you just moved here), the Austin city skyline, plus the Congress Street bat bridge and 2 Austin art murals including “I Burn For You.” There are so many great moments where these two sizzle up the frame, I can hardly stand it! Best of luck to this beautiful couple as they tie the knot in Pittsburg soon! <3
Click the link to check out some other related posts on Austin Engagement Photography!
- Albums & Products (13)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (25)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (57)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Austin event photographer (2)
- Austin Family Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (174)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Awards & Features (31)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (4)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (4)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Wedding Photography Tips (2)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)