Travel Themed Creative Engagement Photos >> Sandya and Guarav
Sandya and Guarav met and dated long distance for years before finally living in the same town of Austin, TX. They traveled to visit each other every weekend via Southwest Airlines. It became their favorite airline and a symbol of the time they passed while apart and how important it was for them to finally be together again! Thanks to the amazing Maricel at Lush Occasions, we scored permits to shoot these creative engagement photos at Austin-Bergstrom airport and Southwest Airlines graciously allowed us access to their gates & check-in areas! :) We hit a variety of cool spots – gates, check-in counters, and even the baggage claim where the couple folded and launched heart shaped paper airplanes. We were lucky to be able to use a vintage suitcase that was Sandya’s parents’ honeymoon suitcase and which was later used in their move to the United States. We also used the groom’s airplane cufflinks which made the perfect compliment for the engagement ring shot. This was a super fun and truly unique engagement shoot than I’ll never forget!
I also love seeing how Save The Date cards turn out! Check theirs out below! CUUUUUTE!
Guess who else loved this photo shoot enough to feature it on their front page? Brooklyn Bride!
- Albums & Products (13)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (24)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (54)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Austin event photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (172)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Awards & Features (31)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (4)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (4)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Wedding Photography Tips (2)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)