I absolutely love the beginning of a New Year!!! I’ve moved into a new place, with a brand spanking new home office for editing, and I can’t think of a better way to start off 2011!
My new years resolutions to you guys are the following:
1. To continue to push the envelope on what is traditionally known as “Wedding Photography” in a way that creates modern and unique photography that reflects YOU and YOUR PERSONALITY!
2. To create imagery so cool that you are dying to hang it up on your wall!
3. To find new cool products to offer that will make your friends jealous.
4. To strive to make every photo adventure fun and painless – most especially for any of you that are shy in front of the camera. Let’s have fun & your photos will reflect it!!!
5. To continue to scout the coolest locations Austin has to offer, so I ALWAYS have an idea for you!
6. I am open to other resolutions here as well – so let me know if you have any for me as well? :)
I am *SO* thankful for all of my wonderful brides, grooms & families from 2010! Without your support, I wouldn’t have made it on The Knot’s Top 10 Photographers list again for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW – YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
But instead of trying to sell myself, read what others are saying about me here! :)
- Albums & Products (13)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (24)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (54)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Austin event photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (172)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Awards & Features (31)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (4)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (4)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Wedding Photography Tips (2)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)