Cool Bridesmaids Gift Ideas
I’ve seen a ton of beautiful bridesmaids gifts over the years, and wanted to help brides find that perfect special something for their favorite girls, but also find something a little original or different to surprise and delight! These 2019 gifts ideas will hopefully inspire you!
You really can’t go wrong with buying a girl jewelry! But it can be something a little more bold than the typical pearls and Kendra Scott (don’t get me wrong, I wore Kendra at my own wedding. But we are thinking outside the box here!). My Cinco De Mayo bride from this past year bought her girls these fun and trendy Bauble Bar yellow beaded earrings, which I guarantee you the girls are still wearing long after the wedding day! Statement jewelry for the win!
2. Experience gifts! This is making a huge resurgence in the world of children’s birthdays as well. Quality time trumps spending a lot of money on “stuff”. Think: mani-pedi party (one-on-one time is the best, but a small group girl time is awesome too), Uber chauffeured wine tour (this is even possible in Texas with all the new wineries popping up!), pool day at the W Hotel / Hotel Ella / South Congress Hotel (you can buy a pool pass at all of these places). Or what about a girls weekend trip out to Contigo Ranch near Fredericksburg? The key here is just quality time outside of all the wedding planning hubbub!
photo by Nick Simonite
3. Personalized gifts your friends will really use! I recently received this “Sip In Style” gift box from Bridesmaids Gift Boutique. I love that everything was totally customized with my initial (including the outside of the box with my full name). It’s just a really beautiful presentation. Plus being a photographer, I know that brides all love that matching robe shot with their girls, and these are perfect if you get a box for each girl. :) Not to mention living in Texas, I will most definitely be keeping my rose chilled in this adorable wine tumbler (with lid and straw – yes!). You do have to wash them by hand if you chose to have an initial on the outside of your cup, though! The robe is lightweight and perfect for Texas summer or just bumming around the house looking effortlessly chic.
4. It’s probably no surprise that I, like you, love BHLDN. Everything is on trend, and they can do no wrong. A few of their metallic clutches (like the Jenita and the Sheryl) stood out to me & would be used again and again! Check out all their wedding accessories and try not to drool on yourself.
5. Instead of a physical gift, consider taking care of their wedding expenses. It can be a considerable investment to be a bridesmaid these days, so think about gifting any of the following: hair & make-up (everyone wants to look their best when in front of the camera), bridesmaid dress, bridesmaid shoes, airfare, rental car & hotel room. Anything that shows you are thoughtful and thinking of your best girls is a WIN! xoxo, Cory
- Albums & Products (14)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (25)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (57)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Austin event photographer (2)
- Austin Family Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (176)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Awards & Features (32)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (4)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (4)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Wedding Photography Tips (2)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)