Category Archives: Austin Family Photographer
It’s not very often that I add mini-sessions to the calendar just in time for the holiday cards! This years location will be Seaholm District downtown, a renovated Austin landmark with a modern and urban feel. Mark your calendars now for Friday, October 26th-Sunday, October 28th and BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW before they are all gone.
• All mini-sessions will occur at & around Seaholm Power Plant in downtown
• 20 minute time slots for up to 5 people (additional $50 fee for additional people over 5)
• Limit of 2 sessions per family, with option to book back to back sessions
• Your choice of 10 high-resolution, edited & print-ready images – perfect for those holiday cards!
• Online gallery for ordering prints & additional digital files
• 25% off all prints for 10 days
Full one hour family photography sessions, as well as day-in-the-life documentary sessions, are also always available if you would like more time, multiple locations and outfits.
My heart is exploding with joy for this new set of stylish poolside baby bump photos for Allison & Cameron! It is such an incredible honor to follow my previous wedding couples through all of life’s new milestones! 💕 Thank you for trusting this Austin maternity photographer with such important images of that beautiful baby bump!
The couple took advantage of a babymoon staycation at the colorful and hip Austin Motel on South Congress Ave in Austin, TX by using it for the backdrop for this awesome session. The colorful poolside murals by local Austin artist Jason Archer and fun architectural design elements make it the perfect austin photography location. Newly renovated just a few years ago, the rooms also are covered in amazing patterns like the giant red lips in their suite.
And I think it’s important with an upbeat and hilarious couple like this, that the photos reflect their personalities. And now I am also obsessed with these amazing kimono kaftans. This joyful couple will undoubtedly make the most amazing parents. Only 5 weeks to go from when these photos were taken!
- Albums & Products (14)
- Austin Bridal Photographer (25)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (57)
- Austin Engagement Photographer (GIA) (5)
- Austin event photographer (2)
- Austin Family Photographer (2)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (176)
- Austin Wedding Photographer (GIA) (8)
- Awards & Features (32)
- Destination Wedding Photographer (7)
- For Photographers (3)
- Horseshoe Bay Wedding Photographer (4)
- Houston Wedding Photographer (1)
- San Antonio Wedding Photographer (4)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Wedding Photography Tips (2)
- Wedding Vendors I Love (2)